Wednesday, May 02, 2007

GKD Portsmouth Style

It's nine o'clock in the morning. Target has been open in all its embarrassingly covetable consumer glory for an hour. The only reason I mention this is because I'm thinking that Kate and Steve may be on their way to the Seacoast via Target by now. When they return from their mini-vacation, I will let her tell you about it, but I wanted to warn everyone that they should be very careful this evening because Kate and I will be in the same room. As another interesting note, the moon was full this morning. I've found through the years that the twenty-four to forty-eight hours or so on either side of a full moon can be positively insane. So, double whammy coming up tonight! Full moon madness and GKD at the same time. I apologize in advance for any small explosions or accidents after six-thirty.

1 comment:

Kate said...

ah yes, target... source of my new, most favorite brown hoodie. on sale for 'leven dollars.